Angelic Health’s Speakers Bureau is available to community, civic and service organizations whose members would like to learn more about healthcare topics. Angelic’s speakers include nurse practitioners, registered nurses, clinical specialists, licensed social workers, and spiritual care, emotional support and bereavement professionals.
The following is a sampling of Angelic Health Speakers Bureau topics, and your suggestions are welcomed.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia: what you should know, what can you do?
- Life-changing Cardiac Conditions, Life with COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- Cancer as a Chronic Condition
- Living with Neurological diseases such as Parkinson, ALS
- Living with Kidney Disease
- Palliative Care and Chronic Conditions
- Hospice is Not About Giving Up
- Volunteering and Hospice: Making a difference in your community
- The Mind and Body Connection
- Spiritual Caring
- The Unique Needs of Veterans
- End-of-Life Concerns To Act on Now
- How to Have the Hospice Conversation
- How Hospice Care Benefits Both Patient and Family
- Life After Loss
This is a free community service.
To schedule a speaker, email Director of Public Relations Margie Barham at mBarham @ angelic . health; or call 609-515-3041 or 609-822-7979.
Musich, of Galloway Township, was recently diagnosed with cancer and is undergoing aggressive treatment. He is a long-time member of the MeetAC team with deep roots in the convention and meeting industries.
The concert is part of the ongoing effort to solicit donations to help the Musich family with their high medical expenses. Tickets will be $50 with net proceeds going directly to Musich.
The show will be from 4 to 8PM Saturday, May 11 at the Steel Pier. Headlining the event will be The Legacy Band.
In addition, a GoFundMe page for Gary Musich has been established.